€108,00 – €162,00
Each drop contains water mixed from 10 sacred springs all over the world (find out which by clicking here). They have been brought together by spiritual leaders from around the globe and were blessed in a special water ceremony at the ‘Water for Life’ Conference at Palpung Sherabling Monastic Seat (Northern India).
You can wear the Drop close to your heart as a token of your contribution and connection with all those who value the importance of our water sources.
1. Handmade water jewels
2. Proceedings go to clean water projects
3. Help us unite people across different cultures, religions and continents!
Silver Edition, Silver Limited Edition (18 sources)
Living Peace Projects is a community of friends; spiritual leaders, ambassadors, water specialists and educators who share their thoughts to set up and activate projects for living water. The Living Water Jewel is one of these projects. We have collected water from the Indus river, Karnali river, Sutlej river, Brahmaputra river, Ganga, Yamuna, Saraswati, Mississippi, Rhine river and Imeq (Greenland).
We have created different Water Jewel editions
1. Regular edition (out of stock) – handmade glass Living Water Jewel with a silver-colored cup, coming with two different cords (black and white). This edition knows 10 sacred water sources.
2. Silver edition – handmade crystal Living Water Jewel with a silver cup and a silver necklace. This edition contains 10 sacred water sources.
3. Silver limited edition – handmade crystal Living Water Jewel with a silver cup and a silver necklace. This edition contains 18 sacred water sources merged on 1 June, 2022, during the last pilgrimage with all spiritual leaders in The Hague. These sacred rivers and springs are the Ganga, Yamuna, Saraswati, Brahma Putra, Indus, Sutleij, Karnali, Imeq, Mississippi, Rhine, Jordan, Lake Manasarovar, Kali Bein rivulet, Nile, Amazon, Ajmer Sharif, Zam Zam well (Mekka), and Nakki Lake.